FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > genuine fully bi-guys meet

genuine fully bi-guys meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iguylover OP   Man  over a year ago

luton

a fully bi-guys meet with every thing going on !! is aranged for easter week-end in walsall west midlands 5 mins from the station , contact me for all details only guys with photos on there profiles need apply, if your a time waster and not what you say or look like on your profile, THEN JOG ON

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Phew……. It’s a good thing the OP doesn’t include Trannies in his anything goes preferences group….

Cuz that creates a scenario where rouge time-wasting trannies would also be expected to “ jog-on” …….

And come-on….!. lets be honest here..... yu’d never catch a tranny wearing running shoes …. Wud ya ….?

By *amslam1000Man  over a year ago

willenhall

"Phew……. It’s a good thing the OP doesn’t include Trannies in his anything goes preferences group….

Cuz that creates a scenario where rouge time-wasting trannies would also be expected to “ jog-on” …….

And come-on….!. lets be honest here..... yu’d never catch a tranny wearing running shoes …. Wud ya ….?

"

and apparently i'm a porker so its on with my running shoes too

By *iguylover OP   Man  over a year ago

luton

whouldnt touch trannies anyway ONLY REAL MEN , and who the hell you calling an oap , at least im a real men not a poor excuse " for what ever your suposed to be " nether MAN or WOMAN " so put you heals on and trot on ( AND KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOUR SELF AND YOUR FOWL MOUTH

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"whouldnt touch trannies anyway ONLY REAL MEN , and who the hell you calling an oap , at least im a real men not a poor excuse " for what ever your suposed to be " nether MAN or WOMAN " so put you heals on and trot on ( AND KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOUR SELF AND YOUR FOWL MOUTH "

Erm…… “OP” nor OAP………..OP it’s a polite term used by regular forum indicating the “Original Poster”….. and my post was intend as a bit of light-hearted friendly banter as denoted by the use of the smiley face icons ……

» Add a new message to this topic