FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Persistence pays... seeking mental and physical playmate

Persistence pays... seeking mental and physical playmate

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello there,

Thanks for taking a look, this is a fresh profile following a recent return to the lifestyle.

I’m an attractive, confident professional gentleman seeking local friends (South Yorkshire and the local area - 20/30 miles). The playmate I’m actively seeking is a female, who’s relationship status does not matter. I’m well read, educated, and articulate, with an ability to hold down a conversation about multiple topics, not just how hard I fuck or how long I can hold my breath while I use my mouth. If you are interested I can breathe through my ears.

I’m experienced here and I love to play. I want to highlight, my sole enjoyment comes from listening to you and giving you what you want. Obviously there are boundaries but this will give you an idea what it’s like to meet me. This could be a chat or something else. My socials are intense and fun I’m told. I’m well read and can hold conversation as well as make you laugh. In the past I’ve experimented with threesomes, single ladies, hotwives and light S&M.

I’m Interested in finding someone that I can spend my time to understand and explore boundaries with when the appropriate moment presents itself. Socials and building rapport are very important to me, and I’m not willing to stick my cock anywhere. I can happily do that elsewhere and don’t require this website. I want to find your mind, your desire and your fantasies attractive and then deliver them to you.

I’m a cheeky Yorkshire guy and I’m fairly flexible around all the different variables with this lifestyle. So if love you to get in touch and tell me about who you are, what you want and where you see your sexual journey going, speak soon xx K

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic