Jump to: Newest in thread

By *akstrider OP   Man  over a year ago

rugby

Anybody know or hosting a party not a club one, like at a house or hotel ? X

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

Look on the meet section.!!! But generally house party invites are sent out to friends not strangers just wanting a party invite. Get in club scene. Get known. Get invites.good luck op. K

By *hrisy69Man  over a year ago

chester/hawarden

As DelnKaz say above party invites tend to be from friends you have met over time as trust is needed. Used to go to a few and once I stopped going invites dont happen as often. So bit of a catch 22! Once you attend one party you will get other invites, but getting the first one is never easy. Keep trying they can be lots of fun.

rugby

"Look on the meet section.!!! But generally house party invites are sent out to friends not strangers just wanting a party invite. Get in club scene. Get known. Get invites.good luck op. K"

Thanks for the info, I'm just getting into the club's scene xx

rugby

"As DelnKaz say above party invites tend to be from friends you have met over time as trust is needed. Used to go to a few and once I stopped going invites dont happen as often. So bit of a catch 22! Once you attend one party you will get other invites, but getting the first one is never easy. Keep trying they can be lots of fun."

Thanks man, I'm going to start to attend a few clubs X

» Add a new message to this topic