FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > butlins

butlins

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irst time couple999 OP   Couple  over a year ago

blackwood

hi all...we are off to butlins in january for the 60.s weekend,,anyone else going?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *esi_maverickMan  over a year ago

b- town

"hi all...we are off to butlins in january for the 60.s weekend,,anyone else going?"

How many times a year do these events take place me a d my pals have been talking about attending one of these. 80's is a good one I've heard

By *urpurseCouple  over a year ago

North West

Butlins 80's weekend is brilliant! Its on at various locations a few times a year.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Going to 80s end of January

By *ear norwichCouple  over a year ago

"Are we there yet"

there this weekend Skeggy for the Soul Weekender

b- town

"Butlins 80's weekend is brilliant! Its on at various locations a few times a year. "

Maybe see you around there some time

By *anslayerWoman  over a year ago

SKEGNESS

Do it!! All of them are good, been going since at least twice a year since 2004, been to minehead and Skegness ones, 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, 90’s, disco inferno, madness, electric 80’s, Rock and blues, had fun at each and every one!

"hi all...we are off to butlins in january for the 60.s weekend,,anyone else going?

How many times a year do these events take place me a d my pals have been talking about attending one of these. 80's is a good one I've heard "

By *M70Couple  over a year ago

Fareham

70s end of January booked in Bognor and 80s in June they’re brill

b- town

"Do it!! All of them are good, been going since at least twice a year since 2004, been to minehead and Skegness ones, 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, 90’s, disco inferno, madness, electric 80’s, Rock and blues, had fun at each and every one!

hi all...we are off to butlins in january for the 60.s weekend,,anyone else going?

How many times a year do these events take place me a d my pals have been talking about attending one of these. 80's is a good one I've heard "

Do people end up swinging there as we or just go for the social and music side of it?

» Add a new message to this topic