FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Losing the will to live!

Losing the will to live!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unGuy76 OP   Man  over a year ago

Minehead

Probably not worth the effort in posting this and it is likely to be my last attempt at finding a genuine female on here that doesn't just talk the talk, I want someone that can walk the walk.

I may not be the best looking bloke you'll find on here or have the biggest dick, but what I can promise you is I'm am most definitely genuine and not going to stand anyone up if I say I'm going to meet I will. Not only that but I will endeavour to give you an amazing time with me, I know what buttons to press.

I can accommodate in my cosy 3 bed house or I can travel to you, I don't mind how far away within reason, I like a road trip!

So, please read my profile and let the good times roll.

Wink or friend request and I will message you if you don't want to message me first.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’ll always be the case of coming across time wasters. Personally, had a couple a few weeks back that I messaged and then exchanged texts with regarding a meet. All planned until the morning of the meet, then profile disappears and phone call and text are ignored.

Disappointed obviously, however there are many genuine people here, it’s just a case of finding the ones you connect with.

By *unGuy76 OP   Man  over a year ago

Minehead

"It’ll always be the case of coming across time wasters. Personally, had a couple a few weeks back that I messaged and then exchanged texts with regarding a meet. All planned until the morning of the meet, then profile disappears and phone call and text are ignored.

Disappointed obviously, however there are many genuine people here, it’s just a case of finding the ones you connect with. "

The South West is not the best place to be searching as there is not an abundance of females anyway, and the ones that are genuine are tarring all men with the same brush if they have encountered the timewasters on here.

It's soul destroying as there is more to me than meets the eye but not given the chance to show it.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"It’ll always be the case of coming across time wasters. Personally, had a couple a few weeks back that I messaged and then exchanged texts with regarding a meet. All planned until the morning of the meet, then profile disappears and phone call and text are ignored.

Disappointed obviously, however there are many genuine people here, it’s just a case of finding the ones you connect with.

The South West is not the best place to be searching as there is not an abundance of females anyway, and the ones that are genuine are tarring all men with the same brush if they have encountered the timewasters on here.

It's soul destroying as there is more to me than meets the eye but not given the chance to show it. "

Why not concentrate on meeting women in the real world for real relationships?

» Add a new message to this topic