Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wish there was !

By *ouble CCouple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

Nope. Lol.

Swindon Swingers is once month.

Nearest club now is AbFabs/Kestrels near Heathrow.

Chams in Birmingham is worth a visit but an overnight stay will be needed if you both fancy a drink. Hope you get to venture to one of them!

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

Southern Spain

Perhaps we should start one?

Gran Canaria

"Perhaps we should start one?"

Would NEVER EVER happen. Oxford is a historic location and the paperwork alone would take years and years. And that is not an exaggeration. There would be protests. Petitions. Every a-hole MP would jump on the bandwagon and make it their cause.....

Southern Spain

Oh - I know! Harwell wouldn't be too different either! I meant more of a 'group' than a club … if everyone got on we could rent an apartment on a semi-regular basis...….

Gran Canaria

"Oh - I know! Harwell wouldn't be too different either! I meant more of a 'group' than a club … if everyone got on we could rent an apartment on a semi-regular basis...…. "

Good idea but once the locals got wind of it (as it were) it would be very difficult. We tried to rent a mansion house a few years ago with a group of like minded friends. One place hosted stag and hen parties, birthday parties etc. We asked about how wild they got and the guy said 'Oh, we've had everything here! Strippers. Hookers. All kinds. As long as you clean up and pay for any damage'. When we said it would be an adult only, consensual sex party the tone changed so quick.

Gran Canaria

Also its worth noting, people would drop out. Life comes first. Kids get poorly. The goldfish died etc etc. Then you end up paying for an apartment where you can go to wank. Lol. Tis a hard life.

Southern Spain

Oh - I know! That's why it would be just a small group initially that grew organically. And rather than the same place different places - there are some nice rentable 'suites' in the area (i.e. 2 bedrooms, sitting room, kitchen and bathroom) that could be used initially, and we'd just expand thereafter. Maybe just a group of 6,7,8 initially that would expand and share costs.....

Gran Canaria

Loving the go-get attitude! If it seemed at all possible we would be interested but having looked into it numerous times and getting knocked back and doors slammed in our faces....

Southern Spain

Feel free to PM me for my plan! LOL

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Real deal did some Oxford parties a year or two ago, they were great but they petered out due to people not attending, a real shame

» Add a new message to this topic