FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > FULL block list

FULL block list

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *apitalXL OP   Man  over a year ago

between your legs

On mobile, the blocked users page does not list all blocked users so it’s impossible to unblock someone who you may have blocked a while ago. Could this work like the ‘my photos’ page where once you scroll to the bottom there is the option to ‘display more’ or ‘display all’?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"On mobile, the blocked users page does not list all blocked users so it’s impossible to unblock someone who you may have blocked a while ago. Could this work like the ‘my photos’ page where once you scroll to the bottom there is the option to ‘display more’ or ‘display all’?"

Just don’t get happy on the block button!

Try going to bottom of home page and click “use desktop site”. This should allow more blocked profile to be viewed

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

The same happens on the desktop version. However, if you go to there profile you have the option to unblock them.

What about uv blocked them and u can't see the full block list to unblock them, even when going on their profile u can't do it'

Admin u need to sort this out as I've seen this topic raised up several times where people want to unblock users they've previously blocked in the early stages

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I have the option to unblock the profile from their profile

By *ingle ex cuckMan  over a year ago

chester

It is there on mobile

You go to account at top of home page

Then you click on block list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

If you've blocked someone for a good reason, why would you want to unblock them and create unnecessary drama? Or am I missing something here?

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"If you've blocked someone for a good reason, why would you want to unblock them and create unnecessary drama? Or am I missing something here? "

To be fair I often look and think ‘wonder why I blocked them... should I just unblock them all’ but remember they must be there for a reason

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"If you've blocked someone for a good reason, why would you want to unblock them and create unnecessary drama? Or am I missing something here?

To be fair I often look and think ‘wonder why I blocked them... should I just unblock them all’ but remember they must be there for a reason "

This is why I use the notes facility, it's a really useful tool.

» Add a new message to this topic