FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > message email

message email

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

can you make the email that says you got new message/wink etc work so it gives the mobile link also !

thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"can you make the email that says you got new message/wink etc work so it gives the mobile link also !

thanks"

It should redirect to the correct place (i.e. mobile site) if you're reading on mobile. Does it not? What browser/phone/setup have you got?

Admin x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"can you make the email that says you got new message/wink etc work so it gives the mobile link also !

thanks

It should redirect to the correct place (i.e. mobile site) if you're reading on mobile. Does it not? What browser/phone/setup have you got?

Admin x"

have a blackberry for the mobiles and the link is the main internet link not mobile, it loads up the main internet site.

be handy just to have the mobile link there so can click on that and get straight on

blackberry curve 9000 with blackberry os6

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

when we click on the link in the message it takes us to either the mobile or desktop version depending on what version we last logged on to on the phone

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"when we click on the link in the message it takes us to either the mobile or desktop version depending on what version we last logged on to on the phone"

Yep same here for us and I am using a blackberry phone too

» Add a new message to this topic