FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Messaging Videos

Messaging Videos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ribsa OP   Man  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

Anyone else's think being able to attach a video to a message like you can with photos is a good idea.

I am not on about direct from your phone but one that the site has vetted and allowed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *latterscottonCouple  over a year ago

Manchester/london

Yes even more so at the moment

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would be a great idea as people trying to add as friends just to see our vids

A box at end of your bed

Thought more people would like to have seen this idea put in place.

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

"Thought more people would like to have seen this idea put in place. "

That's because it's not a good idea . Women in the main don't want to receive unsolicited videos. If they want to see them they could by clicking on your profile.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Anyone else's think being able to attach a video to a message like you can with photos is a good idea.

I am not on about direct from your phone but one that the site has vetted and allowed. "

We uploaded a video and set to private thinking we could send in messages but then found out we couldn't send in a message pretty sure it said the same as it does with pictures about sending in messages when set private when we uploaded it

By *gvdriver2Man  over a year ago

Highbridge

"Anyone else's think being able to attach a video to a message like you can with photos is a good idea.

I am not on about direct from your phone but one that the site has vetted and allowed.

We uploaded a video and set to private thinking we could send in messages but then found out we couldn't send in a message pretty sure it said the same as it does with pictures about sending in messages when set private when we uploaded it"

Agreed it did say that which is exactly why I uploaded the video

we could do with an answer

michael

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Thought more people would like to have seen this idea put in place.

That's because it's not a good idea . Women in the main don't want to receive unsolicited videos. If they want to see them they could by clicking on your profile. "

A box at end of your bed

"Thought more people would like to have seen this idea put in place.

That's because it's not a good idea . Women in the main don't want to receive unsolicited videos. If they want to see them they could by clicking on your profile. "

They don't have to view it just the same as they don't have to read messages they receive. All videos are vetted when they are updated to the site. I do think attaching videos to messages should be the same as attaching photos, only difference should be you can't send directly from phone/computer it has to be a one that is on the site already but maybe it's in your private section.

» Add a new message to this topic