FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > TV / TS catagory

TV / TS catagory

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inky_ragnar OP   Couple  over a year ago

Peterborough

We have been messaging members in the TV / TS listings and have ask the awkward question, are you a transvestite or transsexual as we are specifically seeking the latter (pre-op), most accounts do not specify in their profile text.

Could fab not separate the two categories, they are far from being the same thing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"We have been messaging members in the TV / TS listings and have ask the awkward question, are you a transvestite or transsexual as we are specifically seeking the latter (pre-op), most accounts do not specify in their profile text.

Could fab not separate the two categories, they are far from being the same thing."

here we go Why separate a, minority group anyway. Is, it too difficult to ask someone

This kind of post is getting beyond a joke. Maybe fab should just ban them

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

This seems to be a common theme.Ironically one trans woman recently posted that the guys were more interested in tvs with bits intact.Suits me but I do think that Stacey is right when she says just ask.

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

it is a complicated subject, not fully reading the profile & making assumptions does not help, perhaps post op TS should identify as their new sex. I know that upsets J K Rowling but does anyone else care?

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

Jk Rowling is a TERF and that has been discussed before.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"We have been messaging members in the TV / TS listings and have ask the awkward question, are you a transvestite or transsexual as we are specifically seeking the latter (pre-op), most accounts do not specify in their profile text.

Could fab not separate the two categories, they are far from being the same thing."

If they are preop they tend to say on there profiles

By *lutinnylons69TV/TS  over a year ago

Byfield/Daventry

Wasn't there a similar post earlier today?

Just make it explicit in your profile. There is enough space to write your entire history if you are do inclined. I simply don't see the problem.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Think my pictures say enough.

Although why ask. I would assume Post-Op would use a female profile because I would if I was.

"Wasn't there a similar post earlier today?

Just make it explicit in your profile. There is enough space to write your entire history if you are do inclined. I simply don't see the problem."

Similar posts everyday on this

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Look at the pics , read the profile and ask any unanswered questions, it's really simple when you think about it

"Think my pictures say enough.

Although why ask. I would assume Post-Op would use a female profile because I would if I was. "

Many do, however they do usually state that they are a post-op somewhere in their profile.

I had a female profile shortly after my srs, with a disclaimer, however I ditched it fairly quickly because I was getting some rather unpleasant and unsolicited mail from bigots.

I'm a woman in all aspects of my life except fab, where I find it easier and safer to have a tv/ts profile. It's a bit crap, but that's the way it is.

By *inky_ragnar OP   Couple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Most tv / ts profiles do not have obvious details. And tv's and ts's ARE different.

doncaster

"Most tv / ts profiles do not have obvious details. And tv's and ts's ARE different. "
what is the difference ?

"Most tv / ts profiles do not have obvious details. And tv's and ts's ARE different. what is the difference ? "

TV's have a V and TS's have an S.

By *ainbow_RoadWoman  over a year ago

Near Leamington Spa

"Most tv / ts profiles do not have obvious details. And tv's and ts's ARE different. what is the difference ? "

TVs cant wait to get home at the end of the day to get their bra on. TS cant wait to get home st the end of the day and take it off!

And the serious answer, TVs are those who receive some kind of gratification from dressing in the clothes of the gender they do not identify as. TS folk are the gender opposite to the one they were assigned at birth.

For those saying post op should use the identifier of their gender, I agree... however when I first set my account up and it was reviewed my account was changed to TV/TS and I had to complain to have it reverted back to the correct marker.... some folk might not question it

" Why separate a, minority group anyway. Is, it too difficult to ask someone

"

Without wishing to cause offence, could it possibly be that there is actually quite a distinction between the two groups?

Near Leamington Spa

There is a hell of a distinction between the two

"There is a hell of a distinction between the two "

I was trying to be tactful.

I do i will be 38 yrs post-op this month

I use female as am almost 38 yrs post-op. If i were too use TS some knobhead would not read profile and just assume i had a dick and was in to trans-admirers which am not. I find them to be so damn naive on the subject and have no clue how to treat and interact with a post-ops right.

"I use female as am almost 38 yrs post-op. If i were too use TS some knobhead would not read profile and just assume i had a dick and was in to trans-admirers which am not. I find them to be so damn naive on the subject and have no clue how to treat and interact with a post-ops right.

"

doncaster

"I use female as am almost 38 yrs post-op. If i were too use TS some knobhead would not read profile and just assume i had a dick and was in to trans-admirers which am not. I find them to be so damn naive on the subject and have no clue how to treat and interact with a post-ops right.

"

there are transexual women on this site who have the category of women but still have a cock !

By *onygram2002Man  over a year ago

Cronton

I love em all

Near Leamington Spa

"

there are transexual women on this site who have the category of women but still have a cock ! "

Yeah, I mean it's almost like trans women are women isnt it? Who are you to judge how someone identifies?

doncaster

"

there are transexual women on this site who have the category of women but still have a cock !

Yeah, I mean it's almost like trans women are women isnt it? Who are you to judge how someone identifies? "

I beg your pardon , I'm not judging anyone on here , stating a fact ! Who are you to judge me ?

"

Yeah, I mean it's almost like trans women are women isnt it? Who are you to judge how someone identifies? I beg your pardon , I'm not judging anyone on here , stating a fact ! Who are you to judge me ? "

I dont i traded it in decades ago was of no use too me.

» Add a new message to this topic