FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Tagging messages and filtering

Tagging messages and filtering

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asterandGenie OP   Couple  over a year ago

Norfolk

I know there have been several threads in the past about having separate inboxes for your friends etc.. but what about if you could tag a message with friends etc... and then filter your inbox based on the tags?

Could be useful for events so post-Covid-gb , post-Covid-bi-orgy etc...

M

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ealArtfulDodgerMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"I know there have been several threads in the past about having separate inboxes for your friends etc.. but what about if you could tag a message with friends etc... and then filter your inbox based on the tags?

M"

This is a great idea.. How come (no pun) there are no comments or picked up by the moderators of Fab then..?

At times this place and the Forums puzzle me tbh..?

Norfolk

"I know there have been several threads in the past about having separate inboxes for your friends etc.. but what about if you could tag a message with friends etc... and then filter your inbox based on the tags?

M

This is a great idea.. How come (no pun) there are no comments or picked up by the moderators of Fab then..?

"

Thanks glad you like I feel like tagging gives more control maybe than just having a friends mailbox etc... you could create new tags based on requirements that day and a list of tags would appear at the top of the mailbox for you to click on this filtering your messages

M

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No point in nee features when some of the ones we have don't work ...

Norfolk

"No point in nee features when some of the ones we have don't work ..."

Very defeatist

What doesn’t work?

M

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

M

"

It's a good idea. Admin do evaluate all ideas but won't post feedback. I guess it would alert competition to service improvements, if they had advance notice of how the site is improving

» Add a new message to this topic