FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Add a button to take you directly to a conversation from a profile page, if there's someone I chatted to x days ago finding the message burried in 100's of others is a nightmare.

Where it says "You mailed them" or "They mailed you" allow us to click and go directly to the conversation.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Add a button to take you directly to a conversation from a profile page, if there's someone I chatted to x days ago finding the message burried in 100's of others is a nightmare.

Where it says "You mailed them" or "They mailed you" allow us to click and go directly to the conversation."

This is so needed, I hate having to scroll down for messages I want to see or I have to delete messages to get the one I want.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We agree! It’s often confusing trying to remember if he have already had a convo and want it to carry on

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yea it's a total pain, especially as I usually only message people when they're online to avoid message getting burried. I might go a few days without talking to someone then can't find the conversation to see what was last said.

By *ookingnowMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

"Yea it's a total pain, especially as I usually only message people when they're online to avoid message getting burried. I might go a few days without talking to someone then can't find the conversation to see what was last said."

» Add a new message to this topic