FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > . Dns time out

. Dns time out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *agan gentlemen OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

OK this is getting worse it's more times a day than I can count.dns time out. Only on this site.

I am a infrastructure engineer and have tested many times from my side.Scanning the packets as they hit the server to see if they drop and to be clear I've tested on several android devices. And using an android emulator as well as using m. Domain switch on a pc browser to force the mobile site.

My home network is 1000mb internal WiFi 6 mesh with fiber 200mb Internet no other device or website has this issue. So this eliminates further my devices.

As a paying supporter like many others may agree it's simply terrible

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"OK this is getting worse it's more times a day than I can count.dns time out. Only on this site.

I am a infrastructure engineer and have tested many times from my side.Scanning the packets as they hit the server to see if they drop and to be clear I've tested on several android devices. And using an android emulator as well as using m. Domain switch on a pc browser to force the mobile site.

My home network is 1000mb internal WiFi 6 mesh with fiber 200mb Internet no other device or website has this issue. So this eliminates further my devices.

As a paying supporter like many others may agree it's simply terrible "

It's not always the device but the way you use to connect with example Google have their own privacy safe search preference which no others have control over nor are able to do anything about so you report the bug issue via the site your using trying to connect with others

By *nasuitMan  over a year ago

Ruislip

Yes possibly a dns cache issue? Try a different browser. DuckDuckGo is really good as its non-profiling and makes a point of not hitting Google on searches.

Failing that, last time this happened to me it was dodgy access points from my network provider (Three), dropping the connection from 4G down to 3G and then putting it back up again seemed to help. I think the 'alllow adult content' setting on your account doesn't always seem to be consistent across the whole provider network all the time.

» Add a new message to this topic