FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > wrong location

wrong location

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why does my location say I'm in south wales...? I'm near caernarfon,lol?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Are you gauging that on the who's near people? Your location will be determined by your postcode or Internet connection point. Typically the latter is the key area that fab uses but it defaults to your postcode that you've set on your profile, if it can't calculate your current position. Perhaps delete your postcode and reenter it. Also check that your hardware will send your location, via settings in the operating system, browser and for the site - that should provide fab with full information.

By *exyguy76Man  over a year ago

lancashire

I have same problem put post code in and cant find where I'm near. Samsung galaxy never had problems in the past. Hav always corrected it but my A5 won't let me. Google is all turned on hav followed instructions still won't work

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Check your location history and clear this so it's able to start fresh rather than bouncing around from your past locations then it should bounce off the mast closest to you.

By *erseyside69Man  over a year ago

port sunlight

I had my phone stolen while I was at a festival. Im home from the fest and its still saying my location is in that area not my home area.

» Add a new message to this topic