FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > o2 redirecting

o2 redirecting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

any

one been having problems I use here via opera on my phone but since this afternoon I get redirected to the o2 home page, I'm using my home WiFi just now

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"any

one been having problems I use here via opera on my phone but since this afternoon I get redirected to the o2 home page, I'm using my home WiFi just now"

are you sure you are definitely connected to your wifi? Sometimes my phone doesn't pick up our wifi and I can't get onto the site.

I'm using.my WiFi connections just now it's when I'm not using it I have been getting redirected to o2 home page and I know the over 18 site restriction has been removed by them

By *ts artMan  over a year ago

Londonderry

this has happened to be on a few occassions both on wifi a more so on 2/3 g connection thou not for a while it always seemed to be at a time mean the mobile network was playing up i put it down to o2 network being feck up at times dont think its about adult content just the nework servers

By *l coupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Theres an age verification bar on your account, call customer services to have it removed.

that has been removed as I has a confirmation text when I spoke to someone

By *ookworm258Man  over a year ago

Wythenshawe

Do you get it every time you use your internet data and not your wifi???

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"any

one been having problems I use here via opera on my phone but since this afternoon I get redirected to the o2 home page, I'm using my home WiFi just now"

Happened to me earlier - just a glitch - seems to happen every now and again; they seem to sort it quite quickly

By *he one you wantMan  over a year ago

kidsgrove

happens quite often to both me and my wife, just switch you're phone off and on again and it always sorts it for us

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"happens quite often to both me and my wife, just switch you're phone off and on again and it always sorts it for us"

Same here and switching on and off sorts it

By *l coupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

hubby works for o2 - says thats what it is...sometimes not removed properly or even re-added, knows someone it happened to 4 times in 2 months.

By *upitersmileCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Happened to me yesterday. O2 said its a new thing and sorted it, and has happened twice more today when not using wifi. Entered a code and stopped.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm using.my WiFi connections just now it's when I'm not using it I have been getting redirected to o2 home page and I know the over 18 site restriction has been removed by them "

I get this, every now and again O2 re-apply the restrictions, you need to ring them and tell them to remove restriction and to have a note entered on your account not to re-instate the age verify

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

happened to me 4 times now the last being monday past, called them irate that i was unable to place a football bet and had the restriction lifted within 2 mins, see how long it lasts this time.

By *amBiUKMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Yes I'm in Plymouth and the app had switched to O2 active a few time but changed Bach when connected to my broadband

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"Yes I'm in Plymouth and the app had switched to O2 active a few time but changed Bach when connected to my broadband "

was that from Johann Sebastian to Johann Christian ??

» Add a new message to this topic