FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Displaying as being online

Displaying as being online

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ootprints1629 OP   Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

Not sure if we are the only ones who feel like this..but sometimes we just pop on to browse and perve bit then because we are inline alot of guys thinks its an invitation to message..can you guys not make it so we can hide ourselves being online?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eyDJMan  over a year ago

Willenhall

pop up browse who online and on cam will be a good Idea

By *ynda1978Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Liverpool

"Not sure if we are the only ones who feel like this..but sometimes we just pop on to browse and perve bit then because we are inline alot of guys thinks its an invitation to message..can you guys not make it so we can hide ourselves being online?"

Yeah I get where your coming from on this, why does FAB have to show you as online?

By *mma_EvansTV/TS  over a year ago

Colchester

"Not sure if we are the only ones who feel like this..but sometimes we just pop on to browse and perve bit then because we are inline alot of guys thinks its an invitation to message..can you guys not make it so we can hide ourselves being online?"

You can hide your profile. You will not show in searches and your profile and photos will be hidden too xx

By *ottom charlieMan  over a year ago

washington

thats the whole point of your status box,, tell them all you are just browsing profiles and not playing,,

somewhere in moray

"Not sure if we are the only ones who feel like this..but sometimes we just pop on to browse and perve bit then because we are inline alot of guys thinks its an invitation to message..can you guys not make it so we can hide ourselves being online?

You can hide your profile. You will not show in searches and your profile and photos will be hidden too xx"

No no I mean when your active online it shows up in your profile as being online.

somewhere in moray

"Not sure if we are the only ones who feel like this..but sometimes we just pop on to browse and perve bit then because we are inline alot of guys thinks its an invitation to message..can you guys not make it so we can hide ourselves being online? thats the whole point of your status box,, tell them all you are just browsing profiles and not playing,, "

Yeah I know what you mean but I just mean on your profile it says when your online..when we might just be having a browse and not looking at that precise moment in time we still get loads of msgs the minuit we are online.

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Not unless you hide your profile, no.

By *ex-BombsCouple  over a year ago

Flitwick

"Not sure if we are the only ones who feel like this..but sometimes we just pop on to browse and perve bit then because we are inline alot of guys thinks its an invitation to message..can you guys not make it so we can hide ourselves being online? thats the whole point of your status box,, tell them all you are just browsing profiles and not playing,,

Yeah I know what you mean but I just mean on your profile it says when your online..when we might just be having a browse and not looking at that precise moment in time we still get loads of msgs the minuit we are online."

It’s like anything if you are online you are online and it will show as such, you’re not obliged to interact with others and any unwanted messages just delete them

By *raicaddictsCouple  over a year ago

Here n there

Not so. Almost every social media and work platform lets you go online and browse without showing as online.. for instance facebook, facebook messenger, Microsoft teams, Skype etc etc. Personally I agree the online/offline choice should be an option

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree. We should be able to select either we show as online. Why do people need to know?

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Many sites you are able to go incognito not sure if possible on here but if possible it would work

somewhere in moray

Some social media site don't show your online, we just find it incredibly annoying that we are bombarded with msgs the minuit we are online and then the people we are talking to and keeping in touch with get lost in it all. Can admin comment on this and let us know if this is possible?

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

"Not sure if we are the only ones who feel like this..but sometimes we just pop on to browse and perve bit then because we are inline alot of guys thinks its an invitation to message..can you guys not make it so we can hide ourselves being online? thats the whole point of your status box,, tell them all you are just browsing profiles and not playing,, "

Believe me that won't stop them

A status is like a & bio goes unread by most guys, but because it highlights you've been online recently no matter what it says, most see it as a green light to message you with a want to meet now message

By *risxbrisxMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I agree! Just a simple "show online status' tick box would be a nice addition.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I guess if you're online you're online. If you want to browse without being seen hide your profile. People you write to can still respond.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Not sure what difference it makes because either way you'd still get a message on/off

somewhere in moray

"Not sure what difference it makes because either way you'd still get a message on/off "

As soon as we show as online we get the guys msging us for wank material, or assume because we are online we must be looking.

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

Just don't read them or delete them. Can even bulk delete the messages. Not really sure what the problem is here.

» Add a new message to this topic