FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Message reading

Message reading

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oolman60 OP   Man  over a year ago

Sandwell

Can messages be read by the receiving person even if they are shown in your 'Sent' folder as being un-read. Ive have lots of messages shown as un-read but the recipient has been on-line for hours. Thanks in advance.

Mk x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Yes you can mark as unread once you've read a message

But I often leave messages unread for a week before opening/deleting so someone having been online doesn't mean they'll have read the message

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If they are short messages yes you can read them and not open them …we only open if we might be interested

By *venturerMan  over a year ago

Bodmin

So many send short messages, these are easy to read without opening as they are shorter than a heading!

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Who are you messaging? Lots of couples will mark the message as unread when one of them has read it, to discuss it later when the other can read it. And in our case, I'm on here a few times each day, Char is on here maybe once each week.

Single women will mark things as unread because they don't have the time/mindset to deal with it right now, but also can't deal with the "you've read my message but haven't replied" messages that they then get.

(Bry)

By *moothGrooveWoman  over a year ago

Durham

Yep. If you've already spoken to them you can go into your sent messages and a look at the conversation history without the new message being shown as read.

I sometimes do that if I want to read it and don't have time to reply straight away.

» Add a new message to this topic