FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Blocklist

Blocklist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it when you block someone you can still see when they’re online and their status via your blocklist?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittlekinks38Woman  over a year ago

outside belfast x

"Why is it when you block someone you can still see when they’re online and their status via your blocklist?"

I have wondered this too and see their verifications left for others or even on forums in posts surely if you can block them they shouldn't show up anywhere on your fab or forum posts...baffles me

By *odyandsoul87Man  over a year ago

Leicester

"I have wondered this too and see their verifications left for others or even on forums in posts surely if you can block them they shouldn't show up anywhere on your fab or forum posts...baffles me"

It would make the forum threads a little dysfunctional if a lot of the context is missing.

On the other hand, I guess it would act as a deterrent to avoid behaviour that would get you otherwise blocked.

By *ripodius WillyusMan  over a year ago

Colne

"Why is it when you block someone you can still see when they’re online and their status via your blocklist?

I have wondered this too and see their verifications left for others or even on forums in posts surely if you can block them they shouldn't show up anywhere on your fab or forum posts...baffles me "

If you block someone or them you and either want to keep check on them you nerd to use basic search ideally if you know age it helps and location say 10mile radius grom you it shows up profiles albeit quite small you see their pic and status.

I raised this numerous times with admin and site owners and get ignored

» Add a new message to this topic