FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Dark Mode

Dark Mode

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Devil rides out OP   Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Just wondering if there are any plans for a Dark Mode option for the app as this may help reduce glare etc from the screen?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andi_kinkygramTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Hi x

The usual answer is to do this via browser settings, with opera and Firefox there are dark/night modes.

Someone did point out that there are imperfections but overall I think it works well for a quick flick of a switch

tc

Cx

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Get a decent phone

By *hoirCouple  over a year ago

Bury St Edmunds/Clacton

"Get a decent phone "

Some people can't as they are locked into the Apple ecosystem.

C

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Just wondering if there are any plans for a Dark Mode option for the app as this may help reduce glare etc from the screen?"

There is not an app just a mobile optimised version of the website.

By *hancer666Man  over a year ago

Redbourn

"Just wondering if there are any plans for a Dark Mode option for the app as this may help reduce glare etc from the screen?

There is not an app just a mobile optimised version of the website. "

keep the suggestions coming.....no really, honestly. finally someone has the guts to stand up, and to say what we've been thiking but too embarrassed to say. get on reducing glare owners

evesham

"Just wondering if there are any plans for a Dark Mode option for the app as this may help reduce glare etc from the screen?

keep the suggestions coming.....no really, honestly. finally someone has the guts to stand up, and to say what we've been thiking but too embarrassed to say. get on reducing glare owners "

What are you on about?!

Redbourn

keep the suggestions coming.....no really, honestly. finally someone has the guts to stand up, and to say what we've been thiking but too embarrassed to say. get on reducing glare owners

What are you on about?!"

precisely...the suggestions box at fab.com since 2006 which is endless, is also completely frutile and know one other than the forum is listening

evesham

What are you on about?!

precisely...the suggestions box at fab.com since 2006 which is endless, is also completely frutile and know one other than the forum is listening "

Nope. Still making no sense. What has any if this got to do with me pointing out that there is no fab app? I haven't said I want one and I don't want one. The mobile version of the website works just fine for me.

Redbourn

What are you on about?!

precisely...the suggestions box at fab.com since 2006 which is endless, is also completely frutile and know one other than the forum is listening

Nope. Still making no sense. What has any if this got to do with me pointing out that there is no fab app? I haven't said I want one and I don't want one. The mobile version of the website works just fine for me. "

it hasnt got anything with what you said, it was in response to OP post and relentless suggestions from people. im with you, im ok with the website doesn't bother me

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

I don't like dark mode

evesham

What are you on about?!

Nope. Still making no sense. What has any if this got to do with me pointing out that there is no fab app? I haven't said I want one and I don't want one. The mobile version of the website works just fine for me.

it hasnt got anything with what you said, it was in response to OP post and relentless suggestions from people. im with you, im ok with the website doesn't bother me "

Oh I assumed it was as you quoted my response.

» Add a new message to this topic