FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Updating

Updating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ootprints1629 OP   Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

Iv seem alot of forum discussions about changes being made to the app, making it more ofna modern app. Just wondering why things haven't changed on it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

Because they’re not really necessary?

It is important to point out that it is not an App, it is a website. Very different things.

And people may suggest lots of things, but that doesn’t mean they will get done.

By *ilo MascinoMan  over a year ago

Manc/N.London/Notts

The state of this website is hilarious - cranky old features... tired design... it looks like 1995!

And the functionality is slow to say the least... painfully slow messaging... one or two chat rooms with hundreds of people in... given that it’s not that cheap when you look what’s on offer.

I think they’ve left it that long to keep it up to date any changes mean you wouldn’t recognise it... but it needs an overhaul

For subscription payers the should start showing where the money’s going.

That said where else is as busy when you’re looking for someone as on here?

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

If you're not clear what you get for your subscription, it's not a VIP speed lane.

I don't disagree that the forum software is pretty basic, but it's only used by a small proportion of the active users.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The state of this website is hilarious - cranky old features... tired design... it looks like 1995!

And the functionality is slow to say the least... painfully slow messaging... one or two chat rooms with hundreds of people in... given that it’s not that cheap when you look what’s on offer.

I think they’ve left it that long to keep it up to date any changes mean you wouldn’t recognise it... but it needs an overhaul

For subscription payers the should start showing where the money’s going.

That said where else is as busy when you’re looking for someone as on here? "

Oh its been like that since the dogging and cottaging site days. They always seem to be about 2 decades behind everyone else. You can't use emoji, still pretty much a blanket ban for hyperlinks. The search system isn't the greatest. There's lots and lots of things that are pretty much standard now that have no hope of ever making an appearance here.

And yes. I'd like to know where the money goes. This isn't exactly a data rich website and no doubt the hosting isn't all that much every month. There's image and video size limits so theres no HD 4k material filling up storage waiting to be served and generating traffic.

You can actually achieve a lot of whats going on here on at least 2 mainstream websites. You can add as many videos and pics as you like of almost limitless size. You can meet people. Exchange info and messages. Have good privacy settings. And it's all completely free. Not to mention that there aren't arbitrary decisions being made on uploaded content that might be removed by one mod and seen as acceptable by another.

Too little for too much money to be honest. I used to pay from time to time. But when I see I can get a far superior service for free I stopped shelling out the money.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Why still here then?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why still here then?"

Morbid curiosity and the urge to antagonise simple folk mainly

» Add a new message to this topic