FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > hot list

hot list

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ondon trucker OP   Man  over a year ago

east london

Sorry if i have posted this in the wrong place or it has already been posted....... Does anyone else think it would be a good idea to see who has added you to there hotlist, you can see who viewed you ect ect but not who's hotlist your on.....! Personally i think it is a good idea!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't want the people on my hotlist knowing they were there so it's a no thanks from me

I rarely use mine as I save messages from people I am going to meet in the saved bit, so would not make a difference. Personally I don't care who's list I am on

We use our hot list as a pickling so to speak x as either of us can be on here during the day we find its the way of letting the other half know who we're interested in and either agree or veto the person.

So we would say not a good idea, it changes all the time.

Meant picking not pickling lol x

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Sorry if i have posted this in the wrong place or it has already been posted....... Does anyone else think it would be a good idea to see who has added you to there hotlist, you can see who viewed you ect ect but not who's hotlist your on.....! Personally i think it is a good idea!"

This suggestion comes up every now and then and it's not something we'll ever do.

Hotlist is a private list. People can send winks if they want to make a shared acknowledgement with someone

Admin x

» Add a new message to this topic