FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Fake Profiles

Fake Profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ack Newhouse OP   Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Hi,

Have you given any consideration to removing profiles that don't submit photo verification?

I keep seeing fake profiles; with names that are clearly just generated randomly.

Trying to report/remove these profiles seems like a lot of work and unproductive so...

As a security measure, why not automatically remove any profile after 7 days if they don't photo verify?

You'd lose all the idiots, fakes, ne'er do wells and make the site that little bit more "trusted" by those who do choose to verify and/or pay for membership.

Just a thought.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Hi,

Have you given any consideration to removing profiles that don't submit photo verification?

I keep seeing fake profiles; with names that are clearly just generated randomly.

Trying to report/remove these profiles seems like a lot of work and unproductive so...

As a security measure, why not automatically remove any profile after 7 days if they don't photo verify?

You'd lose all the idiots, fakes, ne'er do wells and make the site that little bit more "trusted" by those who do choose to verify and/or pay for membership.

Just a thought. "

There are lots of idiots, fakes and n'er do wells who have been here years and are fully verified and photo verification doesn't prove anything apart from the fact you can spell your own profile name.

By *ickdasterdly51Man  over a year ago

Lingfield

"Hi,

Just a thought.

There are lots of idiots, fakes and n'er do wells who have been here years and are fully verified and photo verification doesn't prove anything apart from the fact you can spell your own profile name. "

It does actually show that female profiles are actually female and that couples profiles are actually couples. Yes, I know that they can be faked but most people won't go to the trouble of doing that. It would help get rid of a large number of fakes and make the remaining ones a bit easier to deal with.

» Add a new message to this topic