FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > email alert when favourites log on

email alert when favourites log on

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ndiwolvescpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

With the way the app has improved since its launch can I suggest two ideas.

1 When you log on you should be able to find which room particular members are by a search facility

2 You get a message when your favourites log on and then when you log on use feature on 1 to find them.

This will save members having to trawl through each room which on a mobile can sometimes be very tedious.

Hope this helps

Regards to you all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

I think in that case you should have an option to opt out of that. I think having someone following you about fab or being told as soon as you log in would be extremely off putting to a lot of people

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think in that case you should have an option to opt out of that. I think having someone following you about fab or being told as soon as you log in would be extremely off putting to a lot of people "

I quite agree. It seems rather stalker-ish.

The point being that, just because they're on your favourites list, you may be of no interest to them whatsoever, and I would imagine you could find yourself being blocked if you were to keep pestering them every time they logged on to the site and / or chat rooms

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"I think in that case you should have an option to opt out of that. I think having someone following you about fab or being told as soon as you log in would be extremely off putting to a lot of people

I quite agree. It seems rather stalker-ish.

The point being that, just because they're on your favourites list, you may be of no interest to them whatsoever, and I would imagine you could find yourself being blocked if you were to keep pestering them every time they logged on to the site and / or chat rooms"

Totally agree with this

My location not working

By *eeliciouschaosWoman  over a year ago

Wherever

"With the way the app has improved since its launch can I suggest two ideas.

1 When you log on you should be able to find which room particular members are by a search facility

2 You get a message when your favourites log on and then when you log on use feature on 1 to find them.

This will save members having to trawl through each room which on a mobile can sometimes be very tedious.

Hope this helps

Regards to you all."

With all respect, but that’s just borderline creepy.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Many of us would like less visibility of our presence, without hiding our profiles. Being trackable, such that what we're doing on here is known by others, sounds rather perverse. I'd generally not give my consent for my data to be shared this way.

Many users who get blocked by someone, or where people have been stalked, have new profiles created, so that they can get around blocks. It would be particularly distressing and potentially dangerous, to have their site usage details given to others.

This could lead to vulnerable people having imposed dangers that would cause many to have to leave the site. Even if consensual sharing of such data, people often forget what they have agreed to and with whom.

By *an1978Woman  over a year ago

GONE/TIMEOUT (No DMs please)

Click your friends list, and it will show which are online at the top of the list.

Send them a message and say hey, can I join you in chat?

If they are not your friend or don't reply to your message... Chances are they don't want you to follow them around the site.

By *oystick-MCRMan  over a year ago

Manchester | London

What in peeping Jane/Tom

I,d leave Fab if that became a feature.....

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

[Removed by poster at 17/11/22 09:36:42]

By *xTwo4FunTimesxXCouple  over a year ago

chester

Nope, not into that

By *isAdventure69Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

I’m the opposite , I’d like the option to not show when I’m online …

» Add a new message to this topic