FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Easier search option for messages.

Easier search option for messages.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there an easier way to search your messages? When I see a profile and it says you have messages, you mailed, they mailed you, is there an easier to find that mesage?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Is there an easier way to search your messages? When I see a profile and it says you have messages, you mailed, they mailed you, is there an easier to find that mesage? "

Hiya op

You can group them so you end up with a scroll. Go to messages and at the top click the button and select obviously saved helps as well

Newcastle

New "grouped" mailbox

The new mailbox groups by the person contacting you. So no matter how many times they've mailed you, you'll see one message from them in your inbox. Clicking through to the message shows you the full thread of messages between you both.

If you've used messages/texting app on your iPhone or Android phone or something like WhatsApp, then it works just like that now. We think it helps you keep better track of who you're messaging, about what.

While in test this is available to site supporters only.

Turn new grouped mailbox ON

Turn new mailbox OFF and go back to old style

Please give us your feedback on new mailbox by posting on the feedback forum

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Is there an easier way to search your messages? When I see a profile and it says you have messages, you mailed, they mailed you, is there an easier to find that mesage?

Hiya op

You can group them so you end up with a scroll. Go to messages and at the top click the button and select obviously saved helps as well "

It's not an easier search option though, as OP asked about

Newcastle

"Is there an easier way to search your messages? When I see a profile and it says you have messages, you mailed, they mailed you, is there an easier to find that mesage?

Hiya op

You can group them so you end up with a scroll. Go to messages and at the top click the button and select obviously saved helps as well

It's not an easier search option though, as OP asked about "

I find it useful as it groups all them together whether saved or using the new mailbox option IE group

» Add a new message to this topic