FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Male to Couple Profile?

Male to Couple Profile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilver...Fox OP   Man  over a year ago

South Wales

Hi,

Is it possible to amend a Single Male profile to reflect a Couples profile.

Now meeting as a Couple with a lady on here and trying to avoid hassle of starting from scratch on a Couples profile.

Partner has been able to add me on her profile but don't seem to have option on mine.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Could you both use her profile as your joint profile as you are on that already ? You could post the name of that profile on your single profile.

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

To do this you would have to contact admin but as you are verified as a single male they would probably tell you to start a new couples profile.

If she has changed hers why would you need to change yours? You only need one couples profile.

By *ilver...Fox OP   Man  over a year ago

South Wales

Thanks Both for replying.

Suppose it makes sense just to use my partners as joint one, just didn't understand why it allows Females to change profile but not Males.

We also don't live together and on the site at different times.

So if I see a Black Male profile that I think would fit what we're looking for, I can't message half the time as most block single males.

It is what it is I guess.

Thanks for your help, Russ.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thanks Both for replying.

Suppose it makes sense just to use my partners as joint one, just didn't understand why it allows Females to change profile but not Males.

So if I see a Black Male profile that I think would fit what we're looking for, I can't message half the time as most block single males.

Thanks for your help, Russ. "

Ask your partner for the log in details for the couple's account.... problem solved.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You don't have to log on at the same time or both be in the same location to use a couples profile.

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"Thanks Both for replying.

Thanks for your help, Russ. "

I don't think it does allow women to change and not men. Anyone who wants to change has to go through the route of contacting admin I believe.

» Add a new message to this topic