FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > cant delete any if my photos

cant delete any if my photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    50 weeks ago

I’ve tried on iPhone site and desktop site from my phone I want to delete my older pics but nothing works

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man 50 weeks ago

Newcastle

[Removed by poster at 30/04/23 12:02:13]

Newcastle

"I’ve tried on iPhone site and desktop site from my phone I want to delete my older pics but nothing works "

Hi op

Too the left of the photo you'll see a little box that looks like a bin click it it'll ask you to confirm

By *uliette500Woman 50 weeks ago

Hull

"I’ve tried on iPhone site and desktop site from my phone I want to delete my older pics but nothing works

Hi op

Too the left of the photo you'll see a little box that looks like a bin click it it'll ask you to confirm "

I think you also have to click save at the bottom of the list for the changes to be made.

Newcastle

"I’ve tried on iPhone site and desktop site from my phone I want to delete my older pics but nothing works

Hi op

Too the left of the photo you'll see a little box that looks like a bin click it it'll ask you to confirm

I think you also have to click save at the bottom of the list for the changes to be made. "

You don't need to click save I've tried it

» Add a new message to this topic