FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Location setting - absolute nonsense instructions

Location setting - absolute nonsense instructions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *om 80 OP   Man 26 weeks ago

Leeds

Can anyone PLEASE help this site recognise where the hell I am???

The "how to" instructions are completely utterly irrelevant.

I'm on Samsung, using Chrome.

Any help greatly appreciated. It's get ring to a point now where in thinking of just deactivated my account. It's ridiculous

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man 26 weeks ago

Newcastle

Click the padlock

Newcastle

By *ers4fun2Man 26 weeks ago

Arbroath - Smokietown

I totally agree, I am using the same as you!

Absolutely useless instructions.

Newcastle

"I totally agree, I am using the same as you!

Absolutely useless instructions. "

Pal check your browser settings see if you have given permission

By *ophieslutTV/TS 26 weeks ago

Central

The browser needs to have permission. When the browser has it, you then need to ensure that Fab is given location permission, in the browser.

Install a different web browser for testing, such as opera. Then compare. Obviously you'll need to follow the same granting of location permission to Opera and then to Fab, within Opera.

By *acncheeseMan 26 weeks ago

My Town

Sorry to bring an old thread back to life, but I'm having issues with Chrome on a Samsung Phone. The site asks for location permission, then chrome denies it saying its not allowed. All permissions are set correctly, phone is up to date etc. On every 10th or so time it does actually work and location is spot on, but most of the time it denies.

Any thoughts?

Newcastle

"Sorry to bring an old thread back to life, but I'm having issues with Chrome on a Samsung Phone. The site asks for location permission, then chrome denies it saying its not allowed. All permissions are set correctly, phone is up to date etc. On every 10th or so time it does actually work and location is spot on, but most of the time it denies.

Any thoughts? "

Try clearing the cookies then on the site go to the whose near it'll ask you for permission accept this

By *0slladfromtheshireMan 24 weeks ago

Kettering

Where is the padlock ?

By *ucka39Man 24 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Where is the padlock ? "

Go to apps/files on your device pick the browser then check the settings you have set. Look for location settings and set for sites so that they have permission

By *illingdon_ladMan 24 weeks ago

Bicester

Right on chrome on the Samsung you need to click on the two little sliders on the address bar (top of browser) then click permissions and see if locations are enabled for the site. If that's enabled try a long press on the chrome button on the desktop and click the little i in the top corner check permissions and make sure location is enabled. Lastly check the pull down menu check you phone location is enabled. If all 3 are done and enabled then I cannot help

By *ophieslutTV/TS 23 weeks ago

Central

If you think it's all set correctly, install a different web browser and compare your results.

» Add a new message to this topic