FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Accepted a meet viewer

Accepted a meet viewer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ergo OP   Man 26 weeks ago

swansea

To sort out all the fakes, I would propose an option of a meet accepted viewer and a tag to see if they turned up or not

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man 26 weeks ago

Newcastle

But how exactly would this work

As people are allowed to change their mind

Might get last minute jidders

An unexpected emergency

Under the weather

By *entle_lover_xMan 26 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

"To sort out all the fakes, I would propose an option of a meet accepted viewer and a tag to see if they turned up or not"

There was a lengthy thread on a similar topic a few weeks ago with somebody making a more detailed but similar proposal. It wasn't a popular idea as too easy to be abused in practice.

By *lueDressWoman 26 weeks ago

Bath

"To sort out all the fakes, I would propose an option of a meet accepted viewer and a tag to see if they turned up or not"

I think it would help, but Ive had meets with people I could not get on with.We did not leave testimonials lol.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 26 weeks ago

Central

It would clarify beyond reasonable doubt, when both/all sides to a meet, accept and agree the meet and conditions. It obviously could be cancelled or changed, by notification and all parties agreeing.

Central

"

It would clarify beyond reasonable doubt, when both/all sides to a meet, accept and agree the meet and conditions. It obviously could be cancelled or changed, by notification and all parties agreeing. "

Venue, date and time details confirmed. Plus, ideally, how users will communicate beforehand

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

Not everyone wants the whole of fab knowing what that are doing …

By *entle_lover_xMan 26 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

"

It would clarify beyond reasonable doubt, when both/all sides to a meet, accept and agree the meet and conditions. It obviously could be cancelled or changed, by notification and all parties agreeing.

Venue, date and time details confirmed. Plus, ideally, how users will communicate beforehand "

Eugh yuck. Sound so transactional and not sexy at all. People can make their own judgments. If somebody is repeatedly having lots of problem perhaps they just need to adjust their meeting criteria and how they make plans.

By *naswingdressWoman 26 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

I think the answer is individual due diligence.

Central

"

Venue, date and time details confirmed. Plus, ideally, how users will communicate beforehand

Eugh yuck. Sound so transactional and not sexy at all. People can make their own judgments. If somebody is repeatedly having lots of problem perhaps they just need to adjust their meeting criteria and how they make plans. "

It could also help some people, who perhaps have a problem discriminating between definitely agreed meetings and more vague intentions of them. After 15 years here, I've seen the extensive list of timewasters claims, complaints etc, when many could be eradicated, if parties equally joined and confirmed with clarity, just what they were going to do.

Nothing would be mandatory, so anyone could choose to continue to step along their own merry pathway. Sometimes a concise clarification can be helpful,vat work or play

Central

"I think the answer is individual due diligence."

Always this

Central

"Not everyone wants the whole of fab knowing what that are doing …"

I'd suggest info would be confidential, except between parties involved

» Add a new message to this topic