FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Multiple email address notifications

Multiple email address notifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *outhCouple757 OP   Couple 26 weeks ago

South coast

Is there a way of having more than one email so a couple can both recieve email notifications to their own addresses?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entle_lover_xMan 26 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

"Is there a way of having more than one email so a couple can both recieve email notifications to their own addresses?"

Good idea but I don't think so. Perhaps create an email just for Fab that you both share and then set it up on both of your phones.

By *entle_lover_xMan 26 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

Depending on the email provider there will probably be a way to automatically forward all emails to both of your main email accounts. This is possible with gmail for example.

By *outhCouple757 OP   Couple 26 weeks ago

South coast

"Is there a way of having more than one email so a couple can both recieve email notifications to their own addresses?

Good idea but I don't think so. Perhaps create an email just for Fab that you both share and then set it up on both of your phones. "

Thats what I tried doing in the first place but she wasnt getting notifications for some reason. We've gone down the forwarding route, not oerfect but it works

» Add a new message to this topic