FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Uploading videos

Uploading videos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *outhCouple757 OP   Couple 15 weeks ago

South coast

Been trying to upload a couple of videos but its not working, the circle thing is just going round forever. Is there an issue with the site at the moment?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *idden Gem69Woman 15 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Well there's new videos uploaded in the last 15 mins so I think the site is fine, is your video maybe too big? Maybe try a different browser

South coast

Ok thanks

South coast

Is there a maximum size or particular file type as it wont work with chrome or Firefox on my phone. Its less than a minute long

By *orkshirefucktruck1Couple 14 weeks ago

barnsley

Try downsizing quality.we upload alot of vids and sometimes we have to reduce quality.also make sure u have a good conection as if ur moving about it can take ages

By *ranfrascoMan 14 weeks ago

Dublin

"Is there a maximum size or particular file type as it wont work with chrome or Firefox on my phone. Its less than a minute long"

Use chrome and a Laptop,

Yes, there are guidelines for the videos. Its only 1 minute lenght. So shrink the video as much as you can. You only have a minute!!

By *outhCouple757 OP   Couple 14 weeks ago

South coast

Thanks all got it sorted now. I knew about the minute max time but it also needs to be under 100mb, ours were over 300. Turns out there's an editor on the phone gallery that changes the size so you can squash it down small enough

» Add a new message to this topic