FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Mobile app not working correctly

Mobile app not working correctly

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *acystacey OP   Woman 4 days ago

Ceredigion

For the last couple of days my phone app looks more like the Web page. I have no idea why! Everything is a funny size and I have to zoom in to read anything

Anyone else had thos issue?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ophieslutTV/TS 4 days ago

Central

Which app are you using? iPhone, android or the mobile version in a web browser? If the latter, have you tried using Fab in a different web browser such as Opera?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *eeAliMan 4 days ago

Ashton

Have you accidentally switched to the desktop site on your mobile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *acystacey OP   Woman 3 days ago

Ceredigion


"Have you accidentally switched to the desktop site on your mobile?"

That's what I thought I had done. But I haven't.

Today the home page looks normal but every other page is still looking like a a desk top site page!

Thanks for your help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *acystacey OP   Woman 3 days ago

Ceredigion


"Which app are you using? iPhone, android or the mobile version in a web browser? If the latter, have you tried using Fab in a different web browser such as Opera? "

It's the mobile version on a Web browser. I only have Chrome. Perhaps I will try with another.

Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *acystacey OP   Woman 3 days ago

Ceredigion


"Which app are you using? iPhone, android or the mobile version in a web browser? If the latter, have you tried using Fab in a different web browser such as Opera?

It's the mobile version on a Web browser. I only have Chrome. Perhaps I will try with another.

Thank you"

I've just tried edge and it works again. Thank you so much!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ophieslutTV/TS 3 days ago

Central


"Which app are you using? iPhone, android or the mobile version in a web browser? If the latter, have you tried using Fab in a different web browser such as Opera?

It's the mobile version on a Web browser. I only have Chrome. Perhaps I will try with another.

Thank you

I've just tried edge and it works again. Thank you so much!!"

Glad it's working for you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *obpandaMan 10 hours ago

Faversham


"For the last couple of days my phone app looks more like the Web page. I have no idea why! Everything is a funny size and I have to zoom in to read anything

Anyone else had thos issue?"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0.0156

0