FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > problem with who's mobile near by

problem with who's mobile near by

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Alright. Having a few problems when on my phone using the who's mobile nearby. I used to live in Blackpool but now live in Liverpool, yet this feature is still showing users to me as 1/2 mile, 1 mile etc away who are in Blackpool. Cleared all my browser out but still no luck. Any suggestions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

turn your gps off on your phone and turn it back on again to refresh yourgps location :P

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"Alright. Having a few problems when on my phone using the who's mobile nearby. I used to live in Blackpool but now live in Liverpool, yet this feature is still showing users to me as 1/2 mile, 1 mile etc away who are in Blackpool. Cleared all my browser out but still no luck. Any suggestions?"
When you turn "Who's Near" on, you get the message at the bottom "We've got your location OK" and the Lat/Lon.

You should see something like 53.41023,-3.00205 (Liverpool) or 52.63195,1.29551 (Norwich). If you're seeing something closer to 53.81914,-3.06213, your phone thinks it's still in Blackpool!

» Add a new message to this topic