FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > real fab app for android

real fab app for android

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would be perfect if fabswingers made an actual app that can be installed onto mobile so that when get winks and messages it notifies you like whatsapp does

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Would be perfect if fabswingers made an actual app that can be installed onto mobile so that when get winks and messages it notifies you like whatsapp does"

They do... I got it on mine. Use your mobile to brouse fab there is a button to place icon on home screen as well....

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"Would be perfect if fabswingers made an actual app that can be installed onto mobile so that when get winks and messages it notifies you like whatsapp does

They do... I got it on mine. Use your mobile to brouse fab there is a button to place icon on home screen as well.... "

It isn't an app, it's a mobile version of the site and the home screen icon is a link to it.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

The only prolem with buiding an app: costs. Developer/progrmer costs, accessing and integrating to th main Fabs databases, security d cryption on user details, formatting the functionality and presentation for al mobile devices (and goes on many devices of various screen sizes),... did i mention testing?

So, how dos this get paid for on a free site? A pay as you use model wont cover cost.

Love the mobile site and you can setup ail notifications for winks & messages can you?

[Removed by poster at 13/09/13 12:27:45]

good timein

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

You don't need an app for everything you know. Bookmarking the site and creating a shortcut works just fine and looks just like an app.

Do android allow adult sex apps anyway??

"You don't need an app for everything you know. Bookmarking the site and creating a shortcut works just fine and looks just like an app.

Do android allow adult sex apps anyway?? "

I've tried to create a shortcut with instructions on this site but haven't succeeded and don't know what I am doing wrong. I just wanted to avoid searching a long list of bookmarks. Yes android allows sex apps because I have one for an another dating site and have temporarily tried a couple of others.

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

I wouldn't say that a dating site is a sex site so they would be allowed by apple/google play etc.

By *ing and RideCouple  over a year ago

stockport

[Removed by poster at 04/11/13 19:28:36]

By *ing and RideCouple  over a year ago

stockport

Yes they do. I have got adult friend finder on my phone (rubbish site by the way). So yes they do x

"Yes they do. I have got adult friend finder on my phone (rubbish site by the way). So yes they do x"
I have that also. There are many profiles of inactive members and fake notices of members who have viewed your profile to encourage you to upgrade to a paid membership. The forums and chat rooms I like are not very active. I am a nudist and like to cam there as well as on 2 nudist sites and a cam site. I have been contacted by a few bi guys but women and couples don't watch. Fab is noncommercial but with only a handful of active members from Colorado.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"You don't need an app for everything you know. Bookmarking the site and creating a shortcut works just fine and looks just like an app.

Do android allow adult sex apps anyway?? I've tried to create a shortcut with instructions on this site but haven't succeeded and don't know what I am doing wrong. I just wanted to avoid searching a long list of bookmarks. Yes android allows sex apps because I have one for an another dating site and have temporarily tried a couple of others."

what phone do you have?

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Do android allow adult sex apps anyway?? I've tried to create a shortcut with instructions on this site but haven't succeeded and don't know what I am doing wrong. I just wanted to avoid searching a long list of bookmarks. Yes android allows sex apps because I have one for an another dating site and have temporarily tried a couple of others.

what phone do you have?"

I have Android and works just fine, I can switch between the mobile site and desktop site just as easily.

By *CanDoThisAllDayCouple  over a year ago

Telford

Yeah would love an actual app for IOS so I could get proper notifications and stuff C x

» Add a new message to this topic