FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Fab Messenger

Fab Messenger

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aulkner OP   Man  over a year ago

South shields

A small standalone app for fab messaging?

Doesn't show you as logged in?

So you can check messages in peace?

Just an idea...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I support this idea - but then again, women would have a lot of messages coming through to their phones?

South shields

"I support this idea - but then again, women would have a lot of messages coming through to their phones?"

I imagine a lot of ladies already check their profiles on their phones. The appealing bit is the simplicity of it? The downside is it is a bit 'facebooky' and we don't want that

Don't get why everyone so quick to slate the site doing things like Facebook does, when majority of us on Fabs also hold a face book account.

I personally like the OPs suggestion and couldn't care a hoot if it's a little facebooky, it's a good idea to be able to check messages whilst not showing as being online, as just showing online creates a whole ton more messages on it's on

Women have been asking for stealth msg abilities for years.

It wouldn't be financially viable.

Showing single women as online draws in couples men & women

I agree as sometimes I would like to log in and check messages, check the forums etc in peace and the only time that's really possible is when everyone is in bed

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I agree as sometimes I would like to log in and check messages, check the forums etc in peace and the only time that's really possible is when everyone is in bed "

In peace? Just ignore the messages you don't want to read and do what you want on this site, simple surely?

"I agree as sometimes I would like to log in and check messages, check the forums etc in peace and the only time that's really possible is when everyone is in bed

In peace? Just ignore the messages you don't want to read and do what you want on this site, simple surely? "

Yes I know I could do that and yes its simple but the number keeps rising and says 'read me'!

"I agree as sometimes I would like to log in and check messages, check the forums etc in peace and the only time that's really possible is when everyone is in bed

In peace? Just ignore the messages you don't want to read and do what you want on this site, simple surely?

Yes I know I could do that and yes its simple but the number keeps rising and says 'read me'! "

Ha ha I know that feeling!

By *lleyCat1969Man  over a year ago

Folkestone

Yes I know I could do that and yes its simple but the number keeps rising and says 'read me'!

Ha ha I know that feeling!"

Me too - at one point I had three unread messages!

South shields

From my basic knowledge of script and how web sites, especially database sites like Fab are constructed, it is already possible and simple. It is jut a question of someone at Fab doing it.

Why not just have email notices sent to your phone?

» Add a new message to this topic