FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > how to stay logged on

how to stay logged on

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is there a way to stay logged on? or do u have to open page all the time? or is the way i just have it set up that keeps me logged off?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you close your browser then your logged off of fab. If you want to stay on youd need to open a new tab or browser and use that second tab / browser for browsing.

im not sure if there is limit to inactivity before being automatically logged off but never come across one after leaving myself logged on all night by accident

Thanks for tip...but wonder if phone is "sleep" or lock screen ... is fab near still running or how to do you keep it on.

"Thanks for tip...but wonder if phone is "sleep" or lock screen ... is fab near still running or how to do you keep it on."

the mobile site is a web page so not an app and its your browser that would be running in the background.

it would all depend on different factors which only you can check

is your browser set to close after certain time limit.

have you got your device set to access your wifi / data connection when the screen is locked / device is asleep.

is your devics set to kill inactive background apps.

etc etc.

you'd need to check all of the above to see whats your device is doing and take things further from there

We both use mobile and never have to log in. Just bring up safari and it's there xx

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"We both use mobile and never have to log in. Just bring up safari and it's there xx"
Not sure whether the OP is asking whether he can bypass the login screen when opening the browser or whether he can make it appear that he's always online. Most browsers will give you the option to save your password.

yes i want to appear on line so anyone who uses the "near me" feature will see i am near!

"yes i want to appear on line so anyone who uses the "near me" feature will see i am near! "

When you log in there should be a tick box to keep you logged in. Tick this and it will keep you logged in and you will appear on who is near.

Ty I guess I need to try with a fab member who is near

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Ty I guess I need to try with a fab member who is near"

Good luck!

I doubt many will be in Greece!

A

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

1) you need to make sure private browsing isn't enabled otherwise your browser can randomly log out.

2) you have to keep the browser window active on your phone. If it goes into sleep mode, Fab will automatically show you offline.

» Add a new message to this topic