FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohoho OP   Woman  over a year ago

Up North

Good morning.

Would it be possible that when you leave a verification on the page it has the persons name on the page at the top. Or even a pop up that asks you are you sure you want to leave a verification for "xxxxx".

I think I verified the wrong person this morning

Thought I was on her profile. But now looking at her summary I clearly was not. Would normally go back a page if I am unsure. But my tired mind didn't think of that.

Just something on the page I write my verifications with the fab members name would really help. Please and thank you.

No idea who I verifed now.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/10/14 13:30:11]

[Removed by poster at 27/10/14 13:30:26]

How about leave the same very for the other person you intended it to and email the person you left wrong and say if they can hide your very.

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

If you are outside their age range then the veri wont go through unless youve already been chatting on here previously. It doesnt tell you at the time, but the number of veri's doesnt increase on their summary.

"Good morning.

Would it be possible that when you leave a verification on the page it has the persons name on the page at the top. Or even a pop up that asks you are you sure you want to leave a verification for "xxxxx".

Thought I was on her profile. But now looking at her summary I clearly was not. Would normally go back a page if I am unsure. But my tired mind didn't think of that.

Just something on the page I write my verifications with the fab members name would really help. Please and thank you.

No idea who I verifed now. "

I think you may have given me the wrong one as well. Please check your records again

Up North

"Good morning.

I think you may have given me the wrong one as well. Please check your records again "

No yours was right

"Good morning.

I think you may have given me the wrong one as well. Please check your records again .

No yours was right "

What do you know anyway? You're full of hot air.

Up North

"Good morning.

I think you may have given me the wrong one as well. Please check your records again .

No yours was right

"

Hey I worked hours on getting that look right. Well at least 10 mins.

"Good morning.

No yours was right

Hey I worked hours on getting that look right. Well at least 10 mins. "

I could have done it in 2 mins at the BP garage!

» Add a new message to this topic