FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Blackberry 10

Blackberry 10

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone come up with a way for us Blavkberry 10 users to access mobile site?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can you not get involved on the mobile chat link on the homepage?

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"Has anyone come up with a way for us Blavkberry 10 users to access mobile site?"

Yeh use the desktop version of the site in browser..... mobile version was ok in Blackberry 7 OS now its non existant

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Both the desktop and mobile versions work on my Z10, and have through every OS iteration.

Including the chat, although not enough to make me actually want to use it!

What do you see when you try and load the site on your phone?

Manchester Area

As mentioned previously, havent got the mobile version to work on Q10, just keeps reverting back to login page. Previous BB was ok with OS 7,

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"As mentioned previously, havent got the mobile version to work on Q10, just keeps reverting back to login page. Previous BB was ok with OS 7, "

I have the mobile site working on the z30

Put Blackberry in juicer, switch on. Once it's all mashed up, buy an iPhone!!

I've got a blackberry for work and its like going back 10 years. Absolute shite!

Everything works well on my z10 but titsy iPhone doesn't like staying logged in......wouldn't have another I phone chucked at me....other than it been like having a brick chucked at you the ones I have had have been shite

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"Put Blackberry in juicer, switch on. Once it's all mashed up, buy an iPhone!!

I've got a blackberry for work and its like going back 10 years. Absolute shite! "

The z30 is fantastic phone. Best phone I have ever had and the battery lasts two days.

By *ovingit2012Man  over a year ago

Dudley

"Has anyone come up with a way for us Blavkberry 10 users to access mobile site?"

Works fine with my BlackBerry. I have BlackBerry z10

My Q10 worked fine on both mobile and desktop version....just changed to passport and that is the same ...both work...so don't think it is the 10 platform x

By *nly the brave.Man  over a year ago

bolton

Always worked well on my Z10 but looking at upgrading and would rather stick with a blackberry, what does everyone recommend?

"

I've got a blackberry for work and its like going back 10 years. Absolute shite! "

1. How old is the device?

2. What does your employer want you to to be able to do with a phone that you can't do with this one?

"

I've got a blackberry for work and its like going back 10 years. Absolute shite!

2. What does your employer want you to to be able to do with a phone that you can't do with this one?"

Just e mailing is a chore. It isn't intuitive, it throws out random spelling suggestions and my ball sticks!!

Manchester Area

"

2. What does your employer want you to to be able to do with a phone that you can't do with this one?

Just e mailing is a chore. It isn't intuitive, it throws out random spelling suggestions and my ball sticks!! "

A sticking ball can be a problem, try typing with your fingers

"1. How old is the device?

Just e mailing is a chore. It isn't intuitive, it throws out random spelling suggestions and my ball sticks!! "

The last Blackberry to have a ball was released in 2009, but I don't think that one needed to give spelling suggestions. That was a feature of the Pearl series ( which had two letters per key and therefore tried to guess what you meant), which was launched in 2006.

So your work phone being "like going back 10 years" may not be much of a criticism....

The OP was about the current Blackberrys, which have very good (and learning) predictive capabilities, and touchscreens.

Use a blackberry passport on PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576 and m.fabswingers.com works just fine.

"Always worked well on my Z10 but looking at upgrading and would rather stick with a blackberry, what does everyone recommend? "

Grab a Passport or wait for the Slider later this year. Or both.

OP seems long gone but I'd put money on his browser settings - developer settings - desktop mode being enabled.

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Chester

Try a a new browser

"OP seems long gone but I'd put money on his browser settings - developer settings - desktop mode being enabled. "

Many thanks for your post. I tried my browser settings etc and still the same problem

"OP seems long gone but I'd put money on his browser settings - developer settings - desktop mode being enabled.

Many thanks for your post. I tried my browser settings etc and still the same problem"

If you can upgrade to the latest 10.3.1 you can find. PM me if you don't know how.

Then erase all cookies and settings for the browser. Then direct your browser to the mobile site by typing "m." Prior to fabswingers. If after all that you still aren't viewing mobile, I don't know what would help you. It's not that the system isn't capable of it.

"OP seems long gone but I'd put money on his browser settings - developer settings - desktop mode being enabled.

Many thanks for your post. I tried my browser settings etc and still the same problem

If you can upgrade to the latest 10.3.1 you can find. PM me if you don't know how.

Then erase all cookies and settings for the browser. Then direct your browser to the mobile site by typing "m." Prior to fabswingers. If after all that you still aren't viewing mobile, I don't know what would help you. It's not that the system isn't capable of it. "

You are a super star

I'm over in your area in November, I owe you a beer!!!

Thanks

Then erase all cookies and settings for the browser. Then direct your browser to the mobile site by typing "m." Prior to fabswingers. If after all that you still aren't viewing mobile, I don't know what would help you. It's not that the system isn't capable of it.

You are a super star

I'm over in your area in November, I owe you a beer!!!

Thanks"

I'll hold you to it. Tech support for fellow BlackBerry 10 users wasn't what I expected when I joined this site but you're welcome man.

» Add a new message to this topic