FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > "Delete all replied"

"Delete all replied"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would it be possible to have a "delete all replied" option in mail please.

While you're doing that you might as well add a 'delete all deleted' option in the sent folder.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can i suggest there is a search by name to bring up all the conversation with that person it would be so much easier than having to look back for it thank you

By *illen5Man  over a year ago

Bath

Not an issue for single guys as we don't get unsolicited messages (apart from the ones I've had from TV's and bukake invite,lol)

What about an option for don't bother showing me,if I'm blocked from messaging them. Seems pretty pointless being able to read a profile if I can't message them. (Too old)

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"What about an option for don't bother showing me,if I'm blocked from messaging them."
Unless they've deliberately blocked you after they messaged you, you'll be able to reply.

By *illen5Man  over a year ago

Bath

"Unless they've deliberately blocked you after they messaged you, you'll be able to reply."

I mean sending a first message. Blocking all, outside of age range is common, so it becomes the first thing I look at. We're asked to read the profile carefully before messaging, then , oh blocked (men, single men, out of age range)

I'd like to be able to choose to not see profiles if there isn't a messaging option

» Add a new message to this topic