FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Huge pics

Huge pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has something changed with the mobile app? Some people's profile pics are much larger than normal both in the forum threads and on their profile. They used to be all the same (small) size.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obyn GravesTV/TS  over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

"Has something changed with the mobile app? Some people's profile pics are much larger than normal both in the forum threads and on their profile. They used to be all the same (small) size. "

I thought I imagined it at first I had to scroll back.. I've no idea what's going on.. no one seems to be letting on..

"Has something changed with the mobile app? Some people's profile pics are much larger than normal both in the forum threads and on their profile. They used to be all the same (small) size.

I thought I imagined it at first I had to scroll back.. I've no idea what's going on.. no one seems to be letting on..

"

Glad it's not (just) me going mad.

I missed you, haven't seen you posting recently.

By *obyn GravesTV/TS  over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

"Has something changed with the mobile app? Some people's profile pics are much larger than normal both in the forum threads and on their profile. They used to be all the same (small) size.

Glad it's not (just) me going mad.

I missed you, haven't seen you posting recently. "

missed me...awwww... how sweet.. I've had to wipe a tear from my eye... well two infact..I've been doing more nocturnal posting ..and by morning the threads seem to be yesterdays news... talking of news still nothing on these big photos... maybe we're both imaging it...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love it...at last I can see what's in the pics!

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Has something changed with the mobile app? Some people's profile pics are much larger than normal both in the forum threads and on their profile. They used to be all the same (small) size. "

What mobile device and browser?

And what thread and username?

Admin X

[Removed by poster at 28/04/16 20:38:05]

What mobile device and browser?

And what thread and username?

Admin X "

Looks like you answered it today on other threads. When uploading new pics the avatars are bigger.

By *WantYourWifeMan  over a year ago

Nearby

I assumed it was a new feature. Can't say I'm loving it. Now when someone with a large profile pic sends you a message you cant read a preview of the first few lines on the received message page as the words are mixed up with the pic. Reads ok when you open. Apart from the photo now filling half the screen.

» Add a new message to this topic