FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > AdultFriends security hack. . Is fab safe or too small a target?

AdultFriends security hack. . Is fab safe or too small a target?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In today's news there is another huge security breach at a datung site. What security does fab have as, although I don't give a fig about what people think, i don't want tbe fact I dress up to be common knowledge.

Or is fab too small to be a target?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Security is and always has been our number one priority.

And has been for the 10 years we have been doing this.

Aff has been hacked many times.

As we've said before though why take any risk at all. Never share anything online if you'd be upset if it was mis used

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"In today's news there is another huge security breach at a datung site. What security does fab have as, although I don't give a fig about what people think, i don't want tbe fact I dress up to be common knowledge.

Or is fab too small to be a target?"

Fan isn't a small target for hackers. Daily newspapers are well known to put their staff on here, a policeman recently got exposed in papers for being on this very site and then there's the whole Swingfield disaster.

Why risk it? My face pic and true location will never be revealed on this site. Some people's careers and family life's can be destroyed by being exposed on this site. Just not worth the risk not when there are other options to swap details etc.

To be honest there isn't any news in most of us everyday people. Our friends know what we do and work couldn't care less.

Swingfield disaster ? This must have past us by

By *hy-totCouple  over a year ago

Skellow

"To be honest there isn't any news in most of us everyday people. Our friends know what we do and work couldn't care less. "
we are the same our family and friends no we swingers and too be fair put us in the papers lol stars at last lmfao

"Swingfield disaster ? This must have past us by"

The tabloids got a "journalist" and a camera through security, there were pictures plastered all over the centre pages.

By *ougarsandcubsWoman  over a year ago

Medway

"To be honest there isn't any news in most of us everyday people. Our friends know what we do and work couldn't care less. we are the same our family and friends no we swingers and too be fair put us in the papers lol stars at last lmfao "

If everyone was open and honest theyd be no taboo no blackmail and no shame .

Thats why some of us are lucky .. OWN it... life so much easier..

and hiding a face pic dont help they only got to arrange a meet lolxx

If you put yourself on social media of any kind you run a risk .. they are only interested in those that run scared....

Fabswingers is as safe as the next big hacker that has a morbid fascination in swinging or being paid to....

Lets be honest we all read status updates everyday

Yawn not exactly ground breaking news lolxx

» Add a new message to this topic