FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Direct private photo

Direct private photo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ushandkitty OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Was just wondering how are the direct instant pictures policed? As not needing to approve the pictures, pictures of anyone and indeed anything (legal or illegal) could be sent this way. For example if someone takes a sneaky picture at a club or pictures of random people in the street.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ave667Man  over a year ago

manchester

Which is no different to snap chat, kik , mms or the many other ways people can send pictures. Surely the site is just moving with the times

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't really see the point .... I mean it only incourages some folk to be sly and start keeping secrets !!!! WHY when derrr swingers site !!! Forgive me if u may think I'm outta order but why make something so seedy, sly, secretive, and could cause separations ,arguments !! And come on we all know the girlies it's hard enough for a man to grab a pint without integration the best of times , why turn all this into hard life when u can fuck other women infront of ya mrs !!! All go out for a beer , all get horny as fuck and no arguments , just fun , filth, with the other halves blessing !!! Serious I wouldn't send no one a secretive pic, ask the better half he will get ya number and even send to ya direct , I say why fix shit that ain't broke ???

its a great feature to the site ..

its been way to long since fab updated the site.

By *iss kitty glosWoman  over a year ago

gloucester

"Which is no different to snap chat, kik , mms or the many other ways people can send pictures. Surely the site is just moving with the times"

If you think that is the case would you suggest that any picture should be allowed to be uploaded on to your profile? Such as pets, your children or strangers in the street????

By *alcyon DazeCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool M/side Wirral

Weve noticed that you cant delete a pic you have sent ( to a timewaster) unless youre a paying member.

Not discreet not sender friendly but is pic collector/ wanker friendly.

Wont be using it again.

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

"Weve noticed that you cant delete a pic you have sent ( to a timewaster) unless youre a paying member.

Wont be using it again. "

Admin said that you can remove pics from the sent button and that pics are removed after 24 hrs and if unopened removed after 7 days I think it was.

It's was in another thread.

By *alcyon DazeCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool M/side Wirral

"Weve noticed that you cant delete a pic you have sent ( to a timewaster) unless youre a paying member.

Wont be using it again.

Admin said that you can remove pics from the sent button and that pics are removed after 24 hrs and if unopened removed after 7 days I think it was.

It's was in another thread. "

Thank but.....

There is indeed a link to remove the pic on the sent messaage.

Clicking on the link takes you to the site supporter sign up page. The pic stays with the message and is not deleted.

Tried 4 times. It appears only site supporters can remove personal direct pictures

Its a great new feature means you can just send a one off picture of anything whilst in the middle of a comversation rather than waiting for it to verify and then send

» Add a new message to this topic