FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Security cert

Security cert

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My iPhone comes up with

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID when I try and access site without using WiFi and just using my mobile data. Can anyone help me out??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

There's another thread describing what appears to be a similar problem. See Admin's reply:

"I have trouble when on my samsung s8 on mobile data keeps coming up untrusted site and site have not renewed something to do with security certificate. Means i cant use site when out.

This will be your mobile network adult block. Contact your mobile network to get it removed

Admin x"

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Sth Staffs

"My iPhone comes up with

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID when I try and access site without using WiFi and just using my mobile data. Can anyone help me out?? "

I think you may be blocked from adult sites by your network provider. We had something similar with 02, we called them up and had it removed.

By *urlycatMan  over a year ago

Southampton

I am getting this problem aswell.

I can get to the desk top site but not mobile.

By *str8curiousMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

This is only happening to fabswingers. I can access fabguys on 4G and WiFi, but can only access fabswingers on WiFi on my phone. I don't think my mobile operator is blocking adult sites if it allows fabguys.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m with O2 and they have started blocking all sex sites so you have to confirm your over 18 and they will unblock the site for you

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Worth repeating...

This will be your mobile network adult block. Contact your mobile network to get it removed.

Admin x

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

But surely that is to do with the SSL certificate, it would appear the certificate was bought/issued from a 3rd party that is not being recognised by the browser, no?

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"But surely that is to do with the SSL certificate, it would appear the certificate was bought/issued from a 3rd party that is not being recognised by the browser, no? "
Isn't it more likely that what is happening is that, when the phone network recognises that the URL relates to an adult site, it tries to re-direct the user to one of their own pages explaining that adult pages are blocked on that account. The browser then sees that the CERT for that page doesn't relate to Fab and complains?

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"But surely that is to do with the SSL certificate, it would appear the certificate was bought/issued from a 3rd party that is not being recognised by the browser, no? Isn't it more likely that what is happening is that, when the phone network recognises that the URL relates to an adult site, it tries to re-direct the user to one of their own pages explaining that adult pages are blocked on that account. The browser then sees that the CERT for that page doesn't relate to Fab and complains?"

It's exactly this. The ISP tries to show/redirect their age block message and SSL throws a fit because it breaks the connection

It is completely outside Fab control.

Admin x

I have 18 content blocked on my phone but there is a way round it

Make sure you are signed in to the regular site

Then google fabswingers see who is near click the link ! it’s the log on page that’s preventing you from access doing this takes you around it

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was the mobile operator, logged in and unblocked the adult content. Problem solved. Thanks guys

[Removed by poster at 26/10/17 02:21:10]

"My iPhone comes up with

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID when I try and access site without using WiFi and just using my mobile data. Can anyone help me out?? "

I use Pufin as my browser as I can't use Chrome when I use my data

"This is only happening to fabswingers. I can access fabguys on 4G and WiFi, but can only access fabswingers on WiFi on my phone. I don't think my mobile operator is blocking adult sites if it allows fabguys."

I have the same issue on my new I phone 7

It was fine on old phone

Voda have taken of security block but still there

Any further ideas

» Add a new message to this topic