FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Private Notes in See Who's Near

Private Notes in See Who's Near

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I use Private Notes extensively across both sites. It allows me to add dates, places etc, but also allows me to add notes of caution for anybody that I feel may be a timewaster. I know lots of other people do the same from previous forum posts.

If you view your hotlist, you can see the Private Note icon next to anybody you've added a note for. If you view the See Who's Near option all the standard icons are there except for the Private Note icon.

It'd be really handy if this could be added into this list, especially for people you don't chat with often, who live elsewhere and only visit occasionally, or also in case they change their profile name.

It'd also be handy to view a complete list of people you've added notes for rather than sucking through the other lists all the time.

Thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I use Private Notes extensively across both sites. It allows me to add dates, places etc, but also allows me to add notes of caution for anybody that I feel may be a timewaster. I know lots of other people do the same from previous forum posts.

If you view your hotlist, you can see the Private Note icon next to anybody you've added a note for. If you view the See Who's Near option all the standard icons are there except for the Private Note icon.

It'd be really handy if this could be added into this list, especially for people you don't chat with often, who live elsewhere and only visit occasionally, or also in case they change their profile name.

It'd also be handy to view a complete list of people you've added notes for rather than sucking through the other lists all the time.

Thanks!"

I have to agree this would be a great time saver xx

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

If this could be added as a feature, it would be marvellous

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Freudian slip... I meant searching!!!

"It'd also be handy to view a complete list of people you've added notes for rather than sucking through the other lists all the time."

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

An option to see all your private notes in one place would be a lifesaver

By *cshxxxCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Glasgow

"An option to see all your private notes in one place would be a lifesaver "

Agreed!

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Freudian slip... I meant searching!!!

It'd also be handy to view a complete list of people you've added notes for rather than sucking through the other lists all the time."

lol sucking is way better...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is a very good idea.

» Add a new message to this topic