FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Error with messages

Error with messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *horley Girl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Local-ish

My inbox notification says I have 1 unread message, but I don't have any unread in my inbox.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My inbox notification says I have 1 unread message, but I don't have any unread in my inbox. "

Delete some of your read messages from your inbox and some of those that have dropped off of the page will pop back up again. You'll probably find that's where your unread message is

Local-ish

"My inbox notification says I have 1 unread message, but I don't have any unread in my inbox.

Delete some of your read messages from your inbox and some of those that have dropped off of the page will pop back up again. You'll probably find that's where your unread message is "

Cleared entire inbox and still says I have one unread?

I had that a while ago, it went away on its own after a couple of days. I never did work out what it was.

"My inbox notification says I have 1 unread message, but I don't have any unread in my inbox.

Delete some of your read messages from your inbox and some of those that have dropped off of the page will pop back up again. You'll probably find that's where your unread message is

If you are using the new mail box and someone has massaged twice it gets stuck. Change back to the old style and it should be there for you to delete.

Mr D x

Cleared entire inbox and still says I have one unread? "

Local-ish

"

If you are using the new mail box and someone has massaged twice it gets stuck. Change back to the old style and it should be there for you to delete.

Mr D x

"

Ooooo thanks, this worked.

No problem

» Add a new message to this topic