FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Mobile app

Mobile app

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uzi Jones 26 OP   Woman  over a year ago

The Devil's Lair

Is there actually an app for this or am I getting the wrong idea and people are just using the icon link to the site?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its not an app its just a mobile version of the site

By *uzi Jones 26 OP   Woman  over a year ago

The Devil's Lair

"Its not an app its just a mobile version of the site"

Ah I'm on that now. Thank you x

By *ayMyName123Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

I think an app should be made with an instant message option just to get upto date with the social aspect , would Make meets easier to organise and discuss

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"I think an app should be made with an instant message option just to get upto date with the social aspect , would Make meets easier to organise and discuss "

Developments are not free, so something else gets delayed or cancelled - or users could pay more. But as a largely free site, there is a limited budget.

If an app is produced, it also becomes something that the site potentially doesn't have 100% control over - apple etc can restrict it, thus limiting fab and limiting their investment.

On an ideal world you unlimited improvements would be possible and nothing would cost anything - but there are limits and tradeoffs.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tried the new mail notification. Can i say yes it works great BUT even when phone is lock i have a note that my kids or anyone else can read ; you have a message on fab swingers. Com so have turned it off you need to rethink what you put on the notification post

» Add a new message to this topic