FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Chrome browser problems

Chrome browser problems

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Every time I try to browse the forums or my Updates feed using Chrome on my Galaxy S7 Edge, the site freezes up. Any ideas on the cause?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Every time I try to browse the forums or my Updates feed using Chrome on my Galaxy S7 Edge, the site freezes up. Any ideas on the cause?"

Think this is more to do with chrome rather than the site itself. We have same problems also with pretty much any site we go on.

"Every time I try to browse the forums or my Updates feed using Chrome on my Galaxy S7 Edge, the site freezes up. Any ideas on the cause?"

I'm having exactly the same issue for the last 2 months!!!!

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

Since moving off a Lumia 535 phone onto Galaxy J3 2017 model, I have noticed a clear slowdown in accessing pages.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Since moving off a Lumia 535 phone onto Galaxy J3 2017 model, I have noticed a clear slowdown in accessing pages."

Have you moved from Microsoft Edge to Chrome? Do other browsers on your Galaxy have the same issue, or is it just a chrome problem? I've seen Edge loading times to be pretty good, so it may just be that Microsoft have consistently optimised the browser so well that it works great in Fab, that other browsers compare unfavourably.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Since moving off a Lumia 535 phone onto Galaxy J3 2017 model, I have noticed a clear slowdown in accessing pages.

Have you moved from Microsoft Edge to Chrome? Do other browsers on your Galaxy have the same issue, or is it just a chrome problem? I've seen Edge loading times to be pretty good, so it may just be that Microsoft have consistently optimised the browser so well that it works great in Fab, that other browsers compare unfavourably. "

I don't have Edge on my phone. Used Chrome for a long time, had to switch to Firefox now because of the slowdown.

Same here. I thought it was my phone and was nearly aiming it at the wall lol

Chrome on android is giving me grief. It hangs and lags terribly. I'm using the Samsung browser now. World much much faster

By *d59michelleTV/TS  over a year ago

walsall

Chrome keeps reverting to safe search on no matter how many times I change it and yes I bclick save afterwards

Use Edge for chatrooms as it's easy to allow flash by clicking jigsaw piece then allow flash once

"Since moving off a Lumia 535 phone onto Galaxy J3 2017 model, I have noticed a clear slowdown in accessing pages.

Have you moved from Microsoft Edge to Chrome? Do other browsers on your Galaxy have the same issue, or is it just a chrome problem? I've seen Edge loading times to be pretty good, so it may just be that Microsoft have consistently optimised the browser so well that it works great in Fab, that other browsers compare unfavourably. "

No problem with Samsung native browser- Chrome is terrible for lagging

Reinstalled an early version of chrome on my phone. So far so good

By *omeplaywithmexCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

Someone help us to turn our cam on we were having problems with our phones so bought a new laptop & have followed all the tips to get it working omg why is this such a problem? Bet you my kids could figure this out just a pity they can't know about our little secret but I'm at the point I want to ask for help from them lol would never do that!!! Pls someone give me the answer I will give you a free cam session if you can

"Someone help us to turn our cam on we were having problems with our phones so bought a new laptop & have followed all the tips to get it working omg why is this such a problem? Bet you my kids could figure this out just a pity they can't know about our little secret but I'm at the point I want to ask for help from them lol would never do that!!! Pls someone give me the answer I will give you a free cam session if you can "

I have the same issue! Tried the flash download and that failed too..

"Every time I try to browse the forums or my Updates feed using Chrome on my Galaxy S7 Edge, the site freezes up. Any ideas on the cause?

Chrome on android is giving me grief. It hangs and lags terribly. I'm using the Samsung browser now. World much much faster"

Thanks for that my banking apps have gone haywire as well as the walking ones..lol

Moved to the Samsung browser from Chrome... really liking it. Also gives me fingerprint login to fabs.

Use Firefox, problems solved...

» Add a new message to this topic