FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Hotlist

Hotlist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There is a serious issue with this feature; firstly, a user has no idea who has hotlisted them, and secondly, it allows users to see if you're online even if you have them blocked. Given the nature of fab and the amount of abusive people and trolls on this site, we find this a serious breach of privacy. Surely it would be appropriate to be notified when someone hotlists you and when you block another prifile you should be made invisible to that prifile on all parts of the site

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

a lot of people use it as a not list!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"a lot of people use it as a not list!"

That’s how I use it

I don't see any issues with it

why does it matter if someone put u on his hotlist or not

2nd if u block someone u won't see him on ur freind list or hotlist n cant view the profile neither does he so u will never get abused or trolled so that's not true

this is a site not an app don't compare it with the other dating or fucking apps

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I don't see any issues with it

2nd if u block someone u won't see him on ur freind list or hotlist n cant view the profile neither does he so u will never get abused or trolled so that's not true

this is a site not an app don't compare it with the other dating or fucking apps "

Pof is a website.. my point is that people who have been abusuve abd blocked, can still see your avtivity on the site

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I don't see any issues with it

this is a site not an app don't compare it with the other dating or fucking apps

Pof is a website.. my point is that people who have been abusuve abd blocked, can still see your avtivity on the site "

If you have blocked someone they can't see if you are online, they can't contact you and they can't view your profile. You do not appear on their friends list or on their hotlist. If they do a search for you, you do not show up. You do not show up in their version of the local activity feed.

The only way they can find you is if you post on the forums - even then they still can't view your profile. If they attempt to get around being blocked by contacting you in the forum they are breaking the rules and should be reported.

If you have blocked someone the only site activity they can see is what you have posted in the forums. There is no way to stop this as the forums are visible to anyone - you don't even need to be a member of the site to find them.

By *nsert user name hereMan  over a year ago

Manchester

If someone is blocked but they have one of your messages in there inbox the blue dot will display if you're online or not

Blocked should mean just that right across Fan including forum's and any messages.

But... It wouldn't stop them from creating a new account.

So I would become a site supporter and change my user name after I blocked them. If I felt it really necessary

Fab not fan

I like the fact no one knows who is on our hotlist.

It's our hotlist,no one elses.

» Add a new message to this topic