FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Password/code protection

Password/code protection

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Cruiser OP   Man  over a year ago

carshalton

Is there a way of having a pin code to enter fab? I tend to just close the browsing tab, but of course when you reopen fab on another tab it goes straight into my account. Which I like!

But .... it would be really useful if there was a blank page without your user name (and password dotted) displayed to enter a pin for descrete browsing in case some one using my phone happens to search for fab lollies for instance - then they’re straight in. Oops!!

Or even better an app with descrete logo and passcode or fingerprint recognition like bank apps these days

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dinburgerMan  over a year ago

Perthshire

"Is there a way of having a pin code to enter fab? I tend to just close the browsing tab, but of course when you reopen fab on another tab it goes straight into my account. Which I like!

But .... it would be really useful if there was a blank page without your user name (and password dotted) displayed to enter a pin for descrete browsing in case some one using my phone happens to search for fab lollies for instance - then they’re straight in. Oops!!

Or even better an app with descrete logo and passcode or fingerprint recognition like bank apps these days

"

Download a browser on your phone just for Fab, e.g Firefox mobile or similar. If you’re using an Android phone an app like Avira Applock let’s you set a pin to allow an app to be used.

By *ovingittwoCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

I just use google app for naughty stuff and have it set on incognito with fingerprint recognition. Safari for everything else x

» Add a new message to this topic