FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Searching profiles

Searching profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iss_behavour OP   Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

When looking for meets you can only choose a rough area as in East Midlands etc it would be great if you could narrow it down to distance in miles rather than large areas of the country

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

On a mobile you can check who is near and I've had people 500 yards away contact me for a meet have you tried fab on mobile

By *iss_behavour OP   Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Yeah we use the mobile app what we mean is when you’re looking at the meet adverts for instance. If you go to meets and events it will only narrow your search to a whole regeon such as east midlands which is huge. It would be nice to narrow those results down to miles like you can when searching standard profiles

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Some people are probably willing to travel across a region though. it gives more flexibility for meets

By *upforit69Man  over a year ago

west midlands

Am I doing something wrong , I’m far from desperate Iv had my child to look after now I have my own place so am free every other week end and maybe some week nights , I’m polite respecful I don’t come across as pervy or even vain but seem to find a genuine girl or couple to have some fun with ,, helpppp lol and they say men carnt go with out , well 5/6 months long Enuff ha , so if their is anyone genuine that is up for few drinks I do drive and have my own home , And as to come rs regaurding distance mine comes up as close as 5 mile , not quite sure my self , not sure iver haw the chat rooms work web etc ,

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you use the old search. You can search in postcodes

» Add a new message to this topic