FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Viewing message conversation

Viewing message conversation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wazulu OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Hi fabbers out there...

Ive been visiting profiles and see that we have had a conversation together and wanted to continue...but i have no idea to see what we've said previously. I don't want to just send another random message and piss a lady off, any advice???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Be upfront. Say that the message has gone and you can't quite remember where you left off.

edinburgh

Exactly my point I have a few conversations going.....ok now it's out I have a bad memory.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Exactly my point I have a few conversations going.....ok now it's out I have a bad memory. "

Can always make a private note on a profile regarding what you've been talking about.

Mrs

"Exactly my point I have a few conversations going.....ok now it's out I have a bad memory.

Can always make a private note on a profile regarding what you've been talking about.

Mrs"

Only if you’re a site supporter, which I see he is.

edinburgh

Thanks for the replies.

I have seen the private note. It's really when I go to profile it has arrows showing we've chatted and I'd like to see what we've said. Unless search the user name. Just a bit cumbersome I think

The private note facility works well for this providing you remember to add a note.It can be a little embarrassing if they've already said you're not their type and you message again.. Shame that the messages can't be read like a lot of the popular social media sites

» Add a new message to this topic